2018/2019 Theme : The Lord your god has chosen you to be a people for his treasured possession. Deut. 7:6
- We are accepting applications for 2018-19 enrollment. Please call 260-623-6115 for more information.
- Click here for the 2018/2019 School Calendar
- Click here for the 2018/2019 School Supply List
- Wednesday dismissal is at 2:00 PM
- Check out our Links page for links to important websites and information
- Click here for the Cougar Chat
- Click here to see our new school logo
Our vision can best be summarized by the goals found in our most recent school improvement plan:
- Students at St. Peter-Immanuel Lutheran School thrive in a Christ-centered academic program that reaches learners of all abilities within a safe environment.
- Students at St. Peter-Immanuel Lutheran School are equipped for service in the community and church through teachers empowered to optimize student learning.
- Students at St. Peter-Immanuel Lutheran School experience a positive, rich learning environment recognized within the churches and community as a program of excellence and choice.
What Makes SPI Unique?
Smaller class sizes = bigger learning
The teachers at SPI are committed to Christ-focused education through best practices. As a fully state accredited school, all SPI teachers hold a valid Indiana teaching license and teach a rigorous curriculum that meets state standards.
St Peter - Immanuel students receive valuable individualized attention thanks to our small class sizes. Students also are able to participate in a number of activities throughout the school year, including drama, athletics, and clubs.
St Peter - Immanuel is a school of the Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod, a church rich in its tradition of faith-based education. Our students have school-wide devotions daily and the Christian faith is integrated throughout the curriculum.