- Reminder: Wednesday dismissal is at 2:00pm.
- Art Club meets on the 1st Tuesday of the month from 2:30-3:30pm. This is open to students in Grades 3-8.
- Board Game Club meets on the 3rd Tuesday of the month from 2:30-3:30pm. This is open to students in Grades K-8.
- Mini 4h meets on the 2nd Tuesday of the month in January-May from 2:30-4pm in the cafeteria and is open to students in Gr. K-2.
- Preschool last day of school is Friday, May 12th.
- 8th Grade Graduation will be Sunday, May 21st at 3pm.
- The last day of school is Thursday, May 25th.
- 2023-2024 School Supply List
- 2023-2024 School Calendar
- 2022-2023 Student Worship Music Calendar
- Cougar Chat
What Makes SPI Unique?
Smaller class sizes = bigger learning
St Peter - Immanuel is a school of the Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod, a church rich in its tradition of faith-based education. Our students have school-wide devotions daily and the Christian faith is integrated throughout the curriculum.
The teachers at SPI are committed to Christ-focused education through best practices. As a fully state accredited school, all SPI teachers hold a valid Indiana teaching license and teach a rigorous curriculum that meets state standards.
St Peter - Immanuel students receive valuable individualized attention thanks to our small class sizes. Students also are able to participate in a number of activities throughout the school year, including drama, athletics, and clubs.
Our Mission Statement
The parochial school of St. Peter and Immanuel Lutheran Churches proclaims the Gospel, serves its students, and reaches out to the community.
Our vision can best be summarized by the goals found in our most recent school improvement plan:
- Students at St. Peter-Immanuel Lutheran School thrive in a Christ-centered academic program that reaches learners of all abilities within a safe environment.
- Students at St. Peter-Immanuel Lutheran School are equipped for service in the community and church through teachers empowered to optimize student learning.
- Students at St. Peter-Immanuel Lutheran School experience a positive, rich learning environment recognized within the churches and community as a program of excellence and choice.
SPI's theme for the school year is "Making Disciples for Life." "Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age." (Matthew 28:19-20)
The Lutheran Scholarship Granting Organization provides scholarships to low- and middle-income families to help them afford the school of their choice for their children. Your donations help students at SPI, and you receive a 50% state tax credit. Please visit our scholarship page for more information.