2016-2017 Theme: "MADE FREE BY God's Grace" Ephesians 2:8-10
- Wednesday dismissal is at 2:00 PM
- Check out our Links page for links to important websites and information
- Our Cougar Chat page has all of the recent newsletters
We are kicking off our aSPIre Campaign. Prayerfully consider donating and supporting the SPI Endowment Fund.
Our vision can best be summarized by the goals found in our most recent school improvement plan:
- Students at St. Peter-Immanuel Lutheran School thrive in a Christ-centered academic program that reaches learners of all abilities within a safe environment.
- Students at St. Peter-Immanuel Lutheran School are equipped for service in the community and church through teachers empowered to optimize student learning.
- Students at St. Peter-Immanuel Lutheran School experience a positive, rich learning environment recognized within the churches and community as a program of excellence and choice.
What Makes SPI Unique?
Smaller class sizes = bigger learning
The teachers at SPI are committed to Christ-focused education through best practices. As a fully state accredited school, all SPI teachers hold a valid Indiana teaching license and teach a rigorous curriculum that meets state standards.
St Peter - Immanuel students receive valuable individualized attention thanks to our small class sizes. Students also are able to participate in a number of activities throughout the school year, including drama, athletics, and clubs.
St Peter - Immanuel is a school of the Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod, a church rich in its tradition of faith-based education. Our students have school-wide devotions daily and the Christian faith is integrated throughout the curriculum.