What Makes SPI Unique?
Smaller class sizes = bigger learning
St Peter - Immanuel is a school of the Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod, a church rich in its tradition of faith-based education. Our students have school-wide devotions daily and the Christian faith is integrated throughout the curriculum.
The teachers at SPI are committed to Christ-focused education through best practices. As a fully state accredited school, all SPI teachers hold a valid Indiana teaching license and teach a rigorous curriculum that meets state standards.
St Peter - Immanuel students receive valuable individualized attention thanks to our small class sizes. Students also are able to participate in a number of activities throughout the school year, including drama, athletics, and clubs.
2020/2021 Theme : SPI’s theme for the school year is “Sent to Serve”. “The Son of Man came not to be served but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many” (Matt. 20:28).
Rejoicing in the Good News that Jesus was sent to serve, Lutheran school students, teachers, and others blessed by the
school ministry are then “Sent to Serve” in His name.
Our Mission Statement
The parochial school of St. Peter and Immanuel Lutheran Churches proclaims the Gospel, serves its students, and reaches out to the community.
- Continuous Learning Plan for SPI as required by IN DOE
- We are accepting applications for 2021-22 enrollment. Please call 260-623-6115 for more information.
- Click here for the 2021/2022 School Calendar
- Click here for the 2020/2021 School Supply List
- Wednesday dismissal is at 2:00 PM
- Check out our Links page for links to important websites and information
- Click here for the Cougar Chat
- Click here to see our Continuous Learning Plan 2020-21
Our vision can best be summarized by the goals found in our most recent school improvement plan:
- Students at St. Peter-Immanuel Lutheran School thrive in a Christ-centered academic program that reaches learners of all abilities within a safe environment.
- Students at St. Peter-Immanuel Lutheran School are equipped for service in the community and church through teachers empowered to optimize student learning.
- Students at St. Peter-Immanuel Lutheran School experience a positive, rich learning environment recognized within the churches and community as a program of excellence and choice.