Mrs. Lori Conrad - Kindergarten Teacher
- One hobby of mine is crafting. I like to scrapbook, knit, crochet, quilt, needlepoint, counted cross stitch, regular cross stitch, .....the list goes on and on.
- We like to learn while we play so you will find us dancing to music videos that teach us the alphabet or singing color word songs, writing words in shaving cream, or playing games that help us learn.
- We are learning to read and we do this in many different ways. We learn our letters by learning how they look and how they sound. We learn a motion (tucker sign) that helps us to remember the sound. We blend letters together and read short words We read independently, with a friend or with a third and fourth grade helper. We even practice with flashlights on "Flashlight Friday". It is hard work but we are very excited when we learn to read.
- "I like work, even homework!"
- "I like all my friends!"
- "Kindergarten is fun and I like my friends!"